Wednesday, December 3, 2014
All Fiat Currencies Eventually Lose Value
For those of you that don`t know, fiat currencies are basically paper money not backed by anything. That includes all currencies in the world, as we speak. History shows that all fiat currencies, all paper money eventually goes to the value, which is nothing, the value of the paper. And so, there there is no paper money, there is no fiat currency which has lasted very long, in the sense of history, more than 200, 300 years has been the longest lasting.
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)
- Huge Currency Moves Will Cause Trouble
- Can Russia Diversify From Oil?
- Looking For Russian Stocks To Buy
- Ruble Collapse: The Central Bank Is Doing The Righ...
- Currencies: Russian Ruble Collapse
- Countries To Invest Around The World
- Macro Views: Latin America
- U.S. Debt: The U.S. Dollar Will Ultimately Have Se...
- Investing: Why Agriculture Is The Smart Play
- Forex Outlook: U.S. Dollar Will Continue Strong
- Will Oil Fall To 40 Dollars A Barrel?
- Video: Sell-Off In Crude Oil Prices
- Commodities Outlook: Iron Ore
- Precious Metals Outlook
- Index Investing Is The Best Way For Most People
- Ways To Invest In Agriculture: Stock Picking
- More Bullish on Agriculture Than Anything
- Crude Oil: All Major Oil Fields Are In Decline
- Geopolitical: South China Sea Military Moves
- The World Needs An Alternative To Fiat Currencies
- Crypto Currencies: Governments Will Figure A Way T...
- Currencies: The Origin Of The Term Debasement
- All Fiat Currencies Eventually Lose Value
- India Is A Nightmare For Business
- ▼ December (24)