All the major oil fields in the world are in decline, except the shale boom in the United States. Bur everything else has declining reserves. And we are not replacing still those fields where else.
Related stocks: Exxon Mobil (COM), ConocoPhillips (COP), Marathon Oil (MRO), Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO), Halliburton (HAL)
Related exchange traded funds: Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE), United States Oil Fund LP ETF (USO)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (298)
- Huge Currency Moves Will Cause Trouble
- Can Russia Diversify From Oil?
- Looking For Russian Stocks To Buy
- Ruble Collapse: The Central Bank Is Doing The Righ...
- Currencies: Russian Ruble Collapse
- Countries To Invest Around The World
- Macro Views: Latin America
- U.S. Debt: The U.S. Dollar Will Ultimately Have Se...
- Investing: Why Agriculture Is The Smart Play
- Forex Outlook: U.S. Dollar Will Continue Strong
- Will Oil Fall To 40 Dollars A Barrel?
- Video: Sell-Off In Crude Oil Prices
- Commodities Outlook: Iron Ore
- Precious Metals Outlook
- Index Investing Is The Best Way For Most People
- Ways To Invest In Agriculture: Stock Picking
- More Bullish on Agriculture Than Anything
- Crude Oil: All Major Oil Fields Are In Decline
- Geopolitical: South China Sea Military Moves
- The World Needs An Alternative To Fiat Currencies
- Crypto Currencies: Governments Will Figure A Way T...
- Currencies: The Origin Of The Term Debasement
- All Fiat Currencies Eventually Lose Value
- India Is A Nightmare For Business
- ▼ December (24)