The U.S. Dollar is and has been the world`s reserve currency for maybe 60, 70 years now. It took over from the Pound Sterling which had been the world`s reserve currency itself for 160 years.
Unfortunately the U.S. Dollar, and I am an American citizen, is a terribly flawed currency. We are the largest debtor in the world and the debts are going higher and higher. Countries that get themselves into these kind of situation ultimately have serious problems with their currencies and something comes along to replace it.
- ► 2016 (209)
- ► 2015 (298)
- Huge Currency Moves Will Cause Trouble
- Can Russia Diversify From Oil?
- Looking For Russian Stocks To Buy
- Ruble Collapse: The Central Bank Is Doing The Righ...
- Currencies: Russian Ruble Collapse
- Countries To Invest Around The World
- Macro Views: Latin America
- U.S. Debt: The U.S. Dollar Will Ultimately Have Se...
- Investing: Why Agriculture Is The Smart Play
- Forex Outlook: U.S. Dollar Will Continue Strong
- Will Oil Fall To 40 Dollars A Barrel?
- Video: Sell-Off In Crude Oil Prices
- Commodities Outlook: Iron Ore
- Precious Metals Outlook
- Index Investing Is The Best Way For Most People
- Ways To Invest In Agriculture: Stock Picking
- More Bullish on Agriculture Than Anything
- Crude Oil: All Major Oil Fields Are In Decline
- Geopolitical: South China Sea Military Moves
- The World Needs An Alternative To Fiat Currencies
- Crypto Currencies: Governments Will Figure A Way T...
- Currencies: The Origin Of The Term Debasement
- All Fiat Currencies Eventually Lose Value
- India Is A Nightmare For Business
- ▼ December (24)