They are going to say it is a success wether it is or not. Just like in the United States, just like in Japan. They will measure the success because the stock markets are going to higher, stocks are going to go higher. And they will say therefore things are better in Europe.
The way you measure success is, you ask on the street, "Is your life better or not?". And most of them a year from now will be complaining because the cost of living is going to go up a lot in Europe and nobody likes inflation, very few people like inflation.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2016 (208)
- Dollar Index: How High Can It Go?
- The U.S. Dollar Can Turn Into A Bubble
- Oil Prices: What Is Happening Right Now
- Forex Markets: Top 3 Currencies
- Video Interview: Gold, Currencies & China
- U.S. Dollar: It May Turn Into A Bubble Down The Ro...
- The U.S. Dollar Is My Largest Position In Currenci...
- Greece Cannot Pay Its Debt
- Investing: How To Capitalize
- European QE: Stock Markets Are Going To Go Higher
- European QE: Bullish For European Stocks
- Draghi Is Shooting Himself In The Foot
- Printing Money Is Not The Way To Long Term Success...
- The Oil Market Will Bottom Soon
- Precious Metals: Platinum & Palladium
- Stocks: Everything Has A Lot Of Downside Risks
- Base Metals: Fundamentals For Copper
- Russia: My Stocks Are Making All-Time Highs
- The U.S. Dollar Needs A Consolidation
- U.S. Dollar: Time For A Correction?
- Crude Oil: I Would Suspect It Is Going To Test The...
- Emerging Markets: Positive Changes In Russia, Kaza...
- Russia: I Own Shares Of The Moscow Stock Exchange
- Korea Will Be The Most Exciting Country In The Wor...
- Gold Stocks: They Can Rally Even If Gold Goes Side...
- Gold: I Expect The Correction To Continue
- ▼ March (26)