I have never invested in Kazakhstan (or Republic of Kazakhstan) before for many different reasons. One of the reasons is that Kazakhstan used to be closed to foreign investing. But things have changed and now I am considering options and I even have a list of companies, where I might invest, so everything is possible.
* Kazakhstan has borders Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan;
Tickers: iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM)
- ► 2017 (130)
- ► 2016 (223)
- Stock Market: Long China & Short U.S.
- Commodity Producers: The Cure For Low Prices Is Lo...
- The Main Problem Is That America Has Got Staggerin...
- One Reason The U.S. Economy Cannot Grow
- The Reason The Market Is Going Up
- Markets: Who Cares If Its Up 0.25%?
- Low Artificial Interest Rates Are Going To Be Very...
- A Crisis Would Be Bullish For Gold
- The U.S. Dollar Will Get Overpriced
- Agriculture Is In The Process Of Turning
- Crude Oil: Supply Will Be Cut Back
- Gold Will Probably Go Under 1,000 USD/Ounce
- Agriculture: I Am Very Optimistic For The Next Dec...
- Crude Oil: This Will Be A Great Opportunity
- Crude Oil: How Low Can It Really Go?
- Crude Oil: There Will Be Wonderful Opportunities
- Where To Invest: Chinese Tourism
- China: Investing In Pollution Control
- Precious Metals: Where I Might Start Buying
- Energy Prices: Making A Bottom
- Emerging Markets: Kazakhstan
- ▼ December (21)