Thursday, March 24, 2016

Where To Invest Next

I am looking for what to do in the future. I own Russia, I want to buy more Russia. I am looking at Kazakhstan as a place to invest, there are really exciting things taking place there in Kazakhstan. Iran but its very difficult for Americans to do business in Iran in the stock market. Nigeria, I am looking at, exciting things are taking place. I have not invested in either of those places yet but these are places where I think there are exciting opportunities. (iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM))

Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.

Blog Archive