In the end, the central bankers are going to fail because the market has more money than they do. At some point, the market is going to say, we don’t want any more of your paper.
In the meantime, politicians will say, do not worry, we will save you and there will be some market rallies along the way.
But this time it will be too much, and too late. By 2017 there will be disaster everywhere. (SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM))
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- I Am Short The American Market
- Traders Are Good For The Markets
- Markets: Countries Where I Am Looking To Invest
- Some Countries Are Already In A Recession
- How To Invest: Buy Low, Sell High
- Commodities Will Trade Higher For A While
- China No Longer Able To Fuel World Growth Like It ...
- U.S. Dollar: Intellectually & Economically Indefen...
- Why Is America In Decline?
- Crude Oil: Know Reserves Have Been Declining
- Trump, Sanders: A Sign Of Difficult Times
- U.S. Dollar: Its Correcting But It Will Go Up Agai...
- We Are Going To Have A Financial Crisis In The Nex...
- Central Banks Have Gone Nuts
- China: Speculative Frenzy In Commodity Futures
- Governments Around The World Are Reducing Their U....
- U.S. Stock market: Most Stocks Are Already Going D...
- Markets: Paper Currencies, Real Assets & Agricultu...
- Gold: This Is Not The End Of The Correction
- The Central Bankers Are Going To Fail
- Next Time We Have A Problem It Is Going To Be Wors...
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2015 (298)