It is certainly more than an administrative exit. He was one of the best people in India as far as the government is concerned, the least bad central banker in the world but they got rid of him.
As I said before many times to the Indian press, Mr. Modi is more talk than action, he is not really trying to change India, he is trying to make himself Prime Minister for a long time. this is just another sign that Mr. Modi is not going to change India, he is just going to talk. (iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM), WisdomTree India Earnings Fund ETF (EPI))
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (131)
- Investors Will Flee To The U.S. Dollar Now
- Markets: Brexit, Global Recession, Next Crisis
- Investing Does Not Take Me Too Much Time
- Emerging Markets: India Got Rid Of The Least Bad C...
- Trump Could Well Be The Next President
- Emerging Markets: Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Iran and Ve...
- Not Buying Precious Metals Until They Break Lower
- Brexit Will Hurt Markets
- Extremely Optimistic About The Future Of China
- Markets: Turmoil Ahead Of Us
- China Is In Better Shape Than Most Countries
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2015 (298)