I have to invest my money and that is what I do but it does not take me too much time. Actually, I have an office in Singapore but I have never been to my office because I have an office at home. In reality these days if you are an investor you need nothing but a computer.
I do not trade very much and that is why brokerage firms do not like me. I am not very active, I do not buy and sell often as I may hold positions for years.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (168)
- Investors Will Flee To The U.S. Dollar Now
- Markets: Brexit, Global Recession, Next Crisis
- Investing Does Not Take Me Too Much Time
- Emerging Markets: India Got Rid Of The Least Bad C...
- Trump Could Well Be The Next President
- Emerging Markets: Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Iran and Ve...
- Not Buying Precious Metals Until They Break Lower
- Brexit Will Hurt Markets
- Extremely Optimistic About The Future Of China
- Markets: Turmoil Ahead Of Us
- China Is In Better Shape Than Most Countries
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2015 (298)