I have no idea who is going to win. I usually do by this stage. It looks it could well be Donald Trump. who might win. I assure you one thing, I never voted for a winner in the U.S. and I am very proud to say that. It might well be Donald Trump who wins but it does not really matter who wins because we are going to have hard times wether he wins or not.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- Investors Will Flee To The U.S. Dollar Now
- Markets: Brexit, Global Recession, Next Crisis
- Investing Does Not Take Me Too Much Time
- Emerging Markets: India Got Rid Of The Least Bad C...
- Trump Could Well Be The Next President
- Emerging Markets: Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Iran and Ve...
- Not Buying Precious Metals Until They Break Lower
- Brexit Will Hurt Markets
- Extremely Optimistic About The Future Of China
- Markets: Turmoil Ahead Of Us
- China Is In Better Shape Than Most Countries
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2015 (298)