Stocks in the U.S. have been going sideways for 18 months. That is called distribution. And when you have distribution for a year and a half it usually leads to bad things. (SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), Nasdaq 100 Futures)
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- Markets: I Am Very Pessimistic
- We Are Going To Have A Serious Crisis In The U.K.
- U.S. Stock Market: Distribution Has Been Taking Pl...
- Investing Tips
- Markets: Most Stocks Are Going Down
- Investing: Buying A Stock And Own It Forever
- The Deutsche Bank (Deutsche Bank AG (USA) (NYSE:DB...
- Forex: The EURUSD Will Go Below Parity
- World Economy: We Are Heading Into A Disaster
- Zero Interest Rates All Over The World
- What`s Ahead For U.S. Stocks
- Investing: My Number One Advice
- ▼ July (12)
- ► 2015 (298)