Wednesday, October 5, 2016

My Days As A Hedge Fund Manager

I never set my alarm clock (unless I had an early meeting) because I wanted to be sure that I woke up fully rested and I could hardly wait to get to the office. I arrived in the office and I started reading everything in sight and often stayed till ten or eleven, I often stayed pretty late at night because I loved being there. I wanted to know everything, I felt I had to know everything in order to succeed because the world is always changing and what is true today may not be correct tomorrow so I stayed on top of everything.

Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.

Blog Archive