Sunday, November 20, 2016
Only A Few Tech Stocks Are Holding Up The U.S. Stock Indexes
In the U.S. stock market only a few ( 10 to 15) big cap stocks only like 10 or 15 stocks that are holding up the indexes. All the big cap technology companies like Facebook (FB), Netflix (NFLX), Amazon (AMZN), Google (GOOG) and Apple (AAPL).
- Markets: The Problems Are Coming No Matter Who Is ...
- The World Never Solved Its Problems By Printing Mo...
- Finance As An Industry Is In Decline
- Only A Few Tech Stocks Are Holding Up The U.S. Sto...
- Crude Oil Will Trade Higher Over The Next Few Year...
- Crude Oil Will Be Trading Higher In A Few Years
- Markets: Cautious On China, Very Bullish on Russia...
- I Expect Gold To Go Down Further
- Interest Rates Will Be Going Higher
- Investing: Technology Will Keep Changing ((Faceboo...
- Stock Market: What Is Holding Up The Indexes
- What To Expect From Trump?
- Markets: I Am Buying More Russia
- I Am Not Buying Stocks Anywhere In The World
- Crude Oil: Don't Pay Attention To What OPEC Says
- Trump: The Risks For The World
- Trump, Trade Wars & Currencies
- U.S. Elections: I Think Trump Will Win
- Markets: The Next Downturn Will Be Worse Than Anyt...
- Bullish On Agriculture & Water
- Economic Turmoil Is Coming
- ▼ November (21)
- ► 2015 (298)