He promised that he was going to get American companies to get all the money that they have deposited off-shore with tax incentives but so far any of that has happened and that is one of the things that made the stock market go up. So far, none of that has happened and the economy continues to get worse. (SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), Russell 2000 Index ETF (IWM)
- Mining Stocks: Is There a Risk of Nationalization?...
- Russian Stocks Are Still Cheap
- Why You Shouldn't Buy India Right Now
- Indian Stock market: "I Should Have Been More Pati...
- India: I Should Have Stayed Around
- Not Jumping Into Markets Making All-Time Highs
- Indian Stock Market: Not Wise To Jump Into A Movin...
- The Next Economic Crisis
- Eventually Gold Will Move Much Higher
- Trump Will Debase The U.S. Dollar
- Stock Market, U.S. Economy & Trump
- The Economy Does Not Seem To Be Booming. Why Are S...
- All Bull Markets Need Corrections
- Russia Is Still Very, Very Cheap
- Trump: I'm a Little Bit Confused
- India: It Has Been A Disappointment
- The U.S. Dollar Will Go Higher
- A Safe Haven for Savers
- Video: The Road to Wall Street
- Mine Nationalization: Is It a Serious Risk?
- Favorite Emerging Market
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)