Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Trump: I'm a Little Bit Confused
I am a little bit confused. Maybe Mr. Trump is confused too. He has promised dozens of times that he would start a trade war with China, in this first day in office he would impose a 45% tariff, he would start a trade war with Mexico and Japan and none of that has happened, so I am not quite sure of what has happened to Mr. Trump. Maybe he is just a politician like the rest of them.
- The Next Economic Crisis
- Eventually Gold Will Move Much Higher
- Trump Will Debase The U.S. Dollar
- Stock Market, U.S. Economy & Trump
- The Economy Does Not Seem To Be Booming. Why Are S...
- All Bull Markets Need Corrections
- Russia Is Still Very, Very Cheap
- Trump: I'm a Little Bit Confused
- India: It Has Been A Disappointment
- The U.S. Dollar Will Go Higher
- A Safe Haven for Savers
- Video: The Road to Wall Street
- Mine Nationalization: Is It a Serious Risk?
- Favorite Emerging Market
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)