Friday, September 14, 2018

My First Big Mistake In The Markets

My first big mistake I made in the markets came from a triumph. I decided the stock market was going to collapse and so I bought puts with all my money. I tripled my money in five months and I thought this was easy, I thought "yeah, I'm really gonna be rich someday." 

So, I sold my puts on the day the market hit bottom, then the market rallied as I thought it would, I sold short and two months later I was wiped out. But the worst part is that every one of the companies I sold short went bankrupt within two years. but I lost everything first because I didn't know the market did strange things.

Other interesting articles to read:

Ford (F), General Motors (GM) Trading At 52-Week Lows 
Crude Oil: $80/Barrel By The End Of The Year

Blog Archive