I am not buying Russia at the moment but as soon as Crude Oil prices stop going down, I hope I am smart enough to buy a lot of Russian Rubles, a lot of Russian government bonds and maybe a lot of Russian equities. (iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM), Market Vector Russia ETF Trust (RSX))
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
At the moment, Silver (iShares Silver Trust ETF (SLV)) is cheaper than Gold (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), I mean, historically Silver is down 70-75% from its all-time high, Gold is not down so much. At the moment if I was buying one, I would buy Silver but I am not buying either.
Monday, March 27, 2017
I am skeptical about the Japanese Yen. It will be stronger than the Euro, or less weak, but I would not buy the Japanese Yen.
The U.S. Dollar is going to go higher and may even turn into a bubble before this is over if things get as bad as I think they will.
Thursday, March 23, 2017
The Euro will continue to go lower, I`m afraid. Of course, there will be rallies along the way, nothing goes straight up and nothing goes straight down. Basically, I would not own the Euro.
- Russia: When I Will Buy Again
- Precious Metals: If I Had To Buy One, It Would Be ...
- Forex Market: I'm Skeptical About The Japanese Yen...
- The U.S. Dollar Is Going To Continue Go Higher
- Currencies: The Euro Will Continue To Go Lower
- Currencies: Bearish on The Japanese Yen
- Interest Rates Are Going To Go Higher All Over The...
- Investing: Chinese Tourism
- Investing: Think About Farming and Agriculture
- Parts of the U.S. Real Estate Market Are in a Bubb...
- Nobody Has Ever Won a Trade War
- Investing: Where I Will Put More Money
- One Strong Reason To Be Bearish On Bitcoin
- Trump: Trade Wars or a Fantastic Time?
- U.S. Dollar: It May Get Overpriced
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)