I don't know if you remember but Benjamin Franklin said during the American Revolution that people who give up liberty for more security usually wind up with less liberty and less security. It happens with us as well.
Friday, July 21, 2017
Some of the things I'm doing:
- I'm investing in agriculture
- I've got some precious metals I'm not buying them now because I expect more problems in precious metals first
- I own a lot of US dollars because people when their problems they look for a safe haven and the US dollars still considered a safe haven by many people.
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
Through out history people reversed to gold and silver when things go wrong and they will again. (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), iShares Silver Trust ETF (SLV))
Everybody should have some money out of their own country as an insurance policy if nothing else, and also own some precious metals as an insurance policy too. (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), iShares Silver Trust ETF (SLV))
We may even have exchange controls in the United States the next time the US Dollar starts going down dramatically. I am sure they will impose exchange controls in the US.
- Benjamin Franklin: Liberty and Securuty
- Investing: Some of the Things I'm Doing
- When Things Go Wrong People Reverse To Gold And Si...
- People Should Have Some Money Outside Their Own Co...
- Exchange Controls In The US
- Higher Interest Rates Will Cause A Market Collapse...
- Trump Will Not Start A War With North Korea
- GST Is Good For India
- Air India Should Be Privatized
- Emerging Markets: GST Is Going To Change India Com...
- Q: Would You Invest Right Now In Europe Or In The ...
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)