Certainly is the most important commodity far and away wether you like or not. Oil has come straight up in the last few weeks, So I don`t like to buy anything that is going straight up. I would suspect it is going to test its lows sometime in the next few weeks. That is normally what happens when you have a total collapse and you have a bounce. This is the way markets work.
Related trading instruments: Nymex Crude Oil futures, United States Oil Fund LP ETF (USO), Exxon Mobil (XOM), Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE), Marathon Oil (MRO), ConocoPhillips (COP)
- ► 2016 (223)
- Dollar Index: How High Can It Go?
- The U.S. Dollar Can Turn Into A Bubble
- Oil Prices: What Is Happening Right Now
- Forex Markets: Top 3 Currencies
- Video Interview: Gold, Currencies & China
- U.S. Dollar: It May Turn Into A Bubble Down The Ro...
- The U.S. Dollar Is My Largest Position In Currenci...
- Greece Cannot Pay Its Debt
- Investing: How To Capitalize
- European QE: Stock Markets Are Going To Go Higher
- European QE: Bullish For European Stocks
- Draghi Is Shooting Himself In The Foot
- Printing Money Is Not The Way To Long Term Success...
- The Oil Market Will Bottom Soon
- Precious Metals: Platinum & Palladium
- Stocks: Everything Has A Lot Of Downside Risks
- Base Metals: Fundamentals For Copper
- Russia: My Stocks Are Making All-Time Highs
- The U.S. Dollar Needs A Consolidation
- U.S. Dollar: Time For A Correction?
- Crude Oil: I Would Suspect It Is Going To Test The...
- Emerging Markets: Positive Changes In Russia, Kaza...
- Russia: I Own Shares Of The Moscow Stock Exchange
- Korea Will Be The Most Exciting Country In The Wor...
- Gold Stocks: They Can Rally Even If Gold Goes Side...
- Gold: I Expect The Correction To Continue
- ▼ March (26)