Greece cannot fulfill its obligations, it is physically impossible. It is like the United States. The United States can never pay its debt. I mean, there are various ways to pay your debt, you can print money and make your debt worthless. That is what Russia did when the Soviet Union collapsed. There are many ways to pay your debt.
My advice is to Greece go bankrupt, declare bankruptcy and their creditors take the haircuts. I would stay in the European Union if I were Greece but they may get thrown out if something like that happens. Greece cannot pay its debt. This is a charade.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2016 (206)
- Dollar Index: How High Can It Go?
- The U.S. Dollar Can Turn Into A Bubble
- Oil Prices: What Is Happening Right Now
- Forex Markets: Top 3 Currencies
- Video Interview: Gold, Currencies & China
- U.S. Dollar: It May Turn Into A Bubble Down The Ro...
- The U.S. Dollar Is My Largest Position In Currenci...
- Greece Cannot Pay Its Debt
- Investing: How To Capitalize
- European QE: Stock Markets Are Going To Go Higher
- European QE: Bullish For European Stocks
- Draghi Is Shooting Himself In The Foot
- Printing Money Is Not The Way To Long Term Success...
- The Oil Market Will Bottom Soon
- Precious Metals: Platinum & Palladium
- Stocks: Everything Has A Lot Of Downside Risks
- Base Metals: Fundamentals For Copper
- Russia: My Stocks Are Making All-Time Highs
- The U.S. Dollar Needs A Consolidation
- U.S. Dollar: Time For A Correction?
- Crude Oil: I Would Suspect It Is Going To Test The...
- Emerging Markets: Positive Changes In Russia, Kaza...
- Russia: I Own Shares Of The Moscow Stock Exchange
- Korea Will Be The Most Exciting Country In The Wor...
- Gold Stocks: They Can Rally Even If Gold Goes Side...
- Gold: I Expect The Correction To Continue
- ▼ March (26)