In the next year or two we are going to see some kind of major, major longer term problems in the world financial market. The next stock correction will cause central bankers to panic, that may happen in the next few weeks or months, and then we will have the galloping to the rescue, the save us all, that turns into a big rally.
Certainly by 2016 there is going to come a time where there is not much the Central Banks can do, when they have lost all credibility, the Governments have lost all credibility. They will print, and spend and borrow but there`s comes the time when people are going to say: We don`t want to play this game anymore.
And at that point is when the world has a serious, serious problem.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (168)
- ► 2016 (223)
- Crude Oil Will Probably Retest The Lows
- Investing Podcast: Stock Market, Japan, Gold & Eco...
- Gold: The Way The Markets Work
- China & Gold
- Expecting Major Problems In The World Financial Ma...
- U.S. Stock Market: The Next Market Correction
- Japan: Stock Market Outlook
- Russia: Investing Outlook
- My Top 3 Currencies
- Safest Countries To Keep Your Money
- What Conditions Would Prompt Me To Sell My Gold
- China Is My Largest Stock Position
- Russia: I May Buy The Index Again Soon
- How To Prepare Yourself For The Next Crisis
- What Real Assets To Own In Times Of Turmoil
- Where To Invest When There Is Turmoil
- Have Some Money Diversified Out Of Your Own Countr...
- China Is Slowing Down
- Central Banks Will Lose Control Of The Situation
- There Will Be Another Recession In The U.S. In The...
- Stocks: I Am Still Long, But...
- Markets: Be Prepared, The Game Is Getting Close To...
- I Expect The U.S. Dollar To Go Much Higher
- Money: The First Important Thing To Learn
- ▼ June (24)