I am still long Japan, I would like to buy more if I find the right opportunity, the right thing. I think that Japan is going to turn into a bubble again. It has been 25 years since they had a bubble in Japan, so maybe they are overdue.
Prime Minister Abe and the head of the Central Bank seem determined to do whatever it takes to drive things higher. They said they will print, in their words, unlimited amounts of money, so I am afraid it will turn into a bubble but in any case, I am still buying.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2016 (209)
- Crude Oil Will Probably Retest The Lows
- Investing Podcast: Stock Market, Japan, Gold & Eco...
- Gold: The Way The Markets Work
- China & Gold
- Expecting Major Problems In The World Financial Ma...
- U.S. Stock Market: The Next Market Correction
- Japan: Stock Market Outlook
- Russia: Investing Outlook
- My Top 3 Currencies
- Safest Countries To Keep Your Money
- What Conditions Would Prompt Me To Sell My Gold
- China Is My Largest Stock Position
- Russia: I May Buy The Index Again Soon
- How To Prepare Yourself For The Next Crisis
- What Real Assets To Own In Times Of Turmoil
- Where To Invest When There Is Turmoil
- Have Some Money Diversified Out Of Your Own Countr...
- China Is Slowing Down
- Central Banks Will Lose Control Of The Situation
- There Will Be Another Recession In The U.S. In The...
- Stocks: I Am Still Long, But...
- Markets: Be Prepared, The Game Is Getting Close To...
- I Expect The U.S. Dollar To Go Much Higher
- Money: The First Important Thing To Learn
- ▼ June (24)