This is extremely important. The first important thing to learn is, not to borrow money unless there there is a good reason. But second, it is even more important to learn to pay it back because if you don`t pay it back, you will lose your credit and nobody will trust you and you be able to borrow other money. So, it is best not to be a borrower but if you are a borrower for good reasons, be sure to pay it back.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2016 (223)
- Crude Oil Will Probably Retest The Lows
- Investing Podcast: Stock Market, Japan, Gold & Eco...
- Gold: The Way The Markets Work
- China & Gold
- Expecting Major Problems In The World Financial Ma...
- U.S. Stock Market: The Next Market Correction
- Japan: Stock Market Outlook
- Russia: Investing Outlook
- My Top 3 Currencies
- Safest Countries To Keep Your Money
- What Conditions Would Prompt Me To Sell My Gold
- China Is My Largest Stock Position
- Russia: I May Buy The Index Again Soon
- How To Prepare Yourself For The Next Crisis
- What Real Assets To Own In Times Of Turmoil
- Where To Invest When There Is Turmoil
- Have Some Money Diversified Out Of Your Own Countr...
- China Is Slowing Down
- Central Banks Will Lose Control Of The Situation
- There Will Be Another Recession In The U.S. In The...
- Stocks: I Am Still Long, But...
- Markets: Be Prepared, The Game Is Getting Close To...
- I Expect The U.S. Dollar To Go Much Higher
- Money: The First Important Thing To Learn
- ▼ June (24)