One should diversify and real assets usually in times like we are discussing, if you own a farm you are probably going to be better off than most people but be sure your farm is far away from the masses that will come in and steal everything you have. So having some real assets especially agriculture, you may not do well, but you will do better than everybody else in times like that.
Related trading instruments: PowerShares DB Agriculture Fund (DBA)
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (168)
- ► 2016 (223)
- Crude Oil Will Probably Retest The Lows
- Investing Podcast: Stock Market, Japan, Gold & Eco...
- Gold: The Way The Markets Work
- China & Gold
- Expecting Major Problems In The World Financial Ma...
- U.S. Stock Market: The Next Market Correction
- Japan: Stock Market Outlook
- Russia: Investing Outlook
- My Top 3 Currencies
- Safest Countries To Keep Your Money
- What Conditions Would Prompt Me To Sell My Gold
- China Is My Largest Stock Position
- Russia: I May Buy The Index Again Soon
- How To Prepare Yourself For The Next Crisis
- What Real Assets To Own In Times Of Turmoil
- Where To Invest When There Is Turmoil
- Have Some Money Diversified Out Of Your Own Countr...
- China Is Slowing Down
- Central Banks Will Lose Control Of The Situation
- There Will Be Another Recession In The U.S. In The...
- Stocks: I Am Still Long, But...
- Markets: Be Prepared, The Game Is Getting Close To...
- I Expect The U.S. Dollar To Go Much Higher
- Money: The First Important Thing To Learn
- ▼ June (24)