Monday, August 24, 2015
Markets: What Will Happen Next?
Jim Rogers shares his views on the current global markets sell-off and what will probably happen next.
Tickers: SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY), Nasdaq 100 Futures, S&P 500 Index Futures, Market Vector Russia ETF Trust (RSX)
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2016 (208)
- Germany Will Benefit From Lower Crude Oil Prices
- Commodities: Supply & Demand
- Podcast: I Don`t Pay Much Attention To The Federal...
- Forex: I Own A Lot Of Renminbi
- China: Bought More Stocks When They Collapsed
- Stock Markets: China, U.S. Indexes
- Crude Oil: Higher In 2 Or 3 Years
- Crude Oil: A Bottom Later This Year
- I Am Very Worried About 2016 and 2017
- Gold Will Get Slammed Too
- I Do Not Own Any Indian Stocks Right Now
- I Am Not Buying Anything Right Now
- This Market Sell Off Is Not About China
- Markets: What Will Happen Next?
- Investing: Where To Look For Opportunities
- U.S. Debt: A Dangerous Situation
- Forex: I Do Not Own The Euro Currency
- The Next Financial Crisis
- My Largest Currency Position
- China: Artificial Bottom
- Singapore Will Be Affected If The World Is Slowing...
- Healthcare: Looking For Opportunities Outside The ...
- Investing: Healthcare Sector
- Crude Oil: Making A Complicated Bottom
- Emerging Markets: Investing In Zimbabwe
- Many Energy Companies Will Have Problems
- People Will Keep Moving Away From The U.S. Dollar
- Crude Oil: Longer Term Outlook
- Some Energy Companies Will Face Bankruptcy
- ▼ August (29)