Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Jim Rogers: "I Don`t See Investing Opportunities Anywhere"
Jim Rogers explains why he does not see any real good investing opportunities right now.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (128)
- ► 2016 (223)
- Russia Is One Of The Most Hated Markets In The Wor...
- Stocks: I Am Optimistic About Russia
- I Am Optimistic About The Russian Market
- Stock Markets: China, Europe, Japan, U.S.
- Investing: I Am Waiting
- Waiting For A Rally To Sell Short
- My Top 3 Investing Ideas
- The Euro Has Been Badly Executed
- I Am Not Buying The Euro
- I Am Looking For An Opportunity To Buy More Gold
- If Crude Oil Goes To 20, Buy All That You Can
- Podcast: I Own China Stocks
- China Stocks: The Government Should Not Intervene
- What`s Ahead For The Markets
- The Markets Are Catching On That This Is Artificia...
- Podcast: We Are Going To Pay The Price
- Stocks: Buying More PhosAgro OAO
- Stocks: Adding To PhosAgro OAO (MCX:PHOR)
- Interest Rates Are Going Higher
- Donald Trump Will Lead To War and Bankruptcy
- Central Banks Are Destroying The Savers
- Investing: Reading News From More Than One Source
- Daily Routine: Reading the News
- Investing: Daily Routines
- Investing: How To Be Successful
- Investing: Everything Goes Up And Down
- How To Invest
- Debt Hangover
- Chinese Market, U.S. Stocks
- India: A Nightmare For Business
- Investing: Looking For Opportunities
- Jim Rogers: "Better Opportunities To Sell Short Th...
- Jim Rogers: "I Don`t See Investing Opportunities A...
- China: Growth, Investing & Markets
- Investing: Why I Sold India
- The Last Rally Fed Induced Rally
- Jim Rogers: A Recession Is Nearing
- Interest Rates: What America Needs To Do
- Fed`s Mistakes: We Are Going To Pay The Price
- Podcast: Donald Trump, China & Stock Markets
- What I Am Buying In China
- Podcast: Chinese Stocks, Crude Oil
- ▼ September (42)