Thursday, October 15, 2015
Investing Outlook: Social Media, Biotech, Agriculture & Precious Metals
Jim Rogers discusses the investment outlook for stocks, commodities and agriculture. While biotech stocks and social media may indeed be in an asset bubble, thins like rice or other agriculture commodities are already depressed and do not have a big downside risk.
Related ETFs: PowerShares DB Agriculture Fund (DBA), SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), iShares Silver Trust ETF (SLV), Facebook (FB), Twitter (TWTR), iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index ETF (IBB)
- ► 2017 (166)
- ► 2016 (223)
- China: Don`t Sell Your Stocks Too Soon
- Emerging Markets: Where To Find Opportunities
- Investing: Do Not Listen To Hot Tips
- Good Places To Invest In Agriculture
- Stock Markets Do Not Go Up Forever
- Stocks Markets: 6 Years Without A Bear Market
- Agriculture: 30 Year Of Disaster Are Coming To An ...
- Investing: Avoiding These Bubble Stocks
- Investing: What You Should Do
- Investing Outlook: Social Media, Biotech, Agricult...
- Overpriced Stocks: Social Bubbles, Biotech
- Potential Bubbles In Biotech, Social Media Stocks
- How To Invest
- Middle East & The Global Markets
- Middle East: How It Affects The Markets
- I Would Not Be Buying U.S. Real Estate
- China Will Not Save Us Like They Did In 2008-09
- ▼ October (17)