Monday, November 16, 2015
The U.S. Dollar Is Going To Go Higher As Turmoil Increases Worldwide
The U.S. Dollar is going to go higher as turmoil increases worldwide and as the U.S. dollar goes higher, gold (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD)) and silver (iShares Silver Trust ETF (SLV)), will probably continue under pressure. At some point the dollar will get overvalued, it may turn into a bubble and I will have to sell my dollars. Then I will put my money into silver and gold and maybe the Renminbi, the Chinese currency which by then should be convertible.
- ► 2016 (206)
- 2016: The Year Ahead
- Gold & Silver Will Continue To Be Under Pressure
- Precious Metals: There Will Be A Better Opportunit...
- Global Turmoil Is Bullish For The U.S. Dollar
- Does It Matter Who The Next U.S. President Will Be...
- I Might Buy More Russia
- The Stock Market Could Turn Into A Bubble Before I...
- Global Markets: I Am Very Cautious and Worried
- The U.S. Dollar Is Perceived By Investors As A Saf...
- Investing: Parts Of The Chinese Economy That Will ...
- Chinese Shares Are Probably My Largest Holding
- China Stocks Had A Correction, Still Strongest Sto...
- The U.S. Dollar Is Going To Go Higher As Turmoil I...
- Technology Stocks In China
- China: There Is No Bubble
- My Children Will Own My Chinese Shares
- U.S. Stocks: 6.5 Years Without A Bear Market
- China Was Overpriced, Not A Bubble
- An Important Step Towards Successful Investing
- Jim Rogers: There Is One Attractive Investment In ...
- Jim Rogers: I Don`t Have Much Use For Money
- My Daily Investment Routines
- An Attractive Investment In China
- My Views On The Chinese Stock Market
- China Is Not A Bubble
- ▼ November (25)