We are certainly going to have a sovereign debt crisis between now and 2024. Are you kidding? We will have all sorts of crisis maybe even serious war, probably serious war by then as the situation gets worse and worse people will lose confidence in governments. I am more worried about the next 8 years than you are!
(SPDR Barclays Capital High Yield Bond ETF (JNK), U.S. Government Bonds, Nasdaq 100 Futures, SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY))
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- Natural Gas: Low Prices Will Eventually Lead To Mu...
- Some Parts Of The Chinese Economy Continue To Boom...
- Next Move: Shorting European Indexes
- Markets: Junk Bonds, Gold
- Emerging Markets: Gearing Up To Invest In These Pl...
- Where To Invest Next
- We Do Not Have Any Deflation, We Have Inflation.
- Gold: Not Buying Right Now
- The Crisis That We Are Going To Face
- A Cashless Society Is Not Good For You
- The Reasons I Sold The Japanese Yen
- Markets: High Beta Trades On China
- Emerging Markets: Not Investing In Brazil
- U.S. Stocks: Breath Has Been Deteriorating For 18 ...
- The U.S. Economy Is Heading For A Recession
- Forex Markets: EURUSD Will Go Below 1.0000
- London Housing Market: Is It A Bubble?
- Brexit: I Would Vote To Stay in The EU
- Markets: People Will Flee To Safe Havens
- Forex Markets: "I Am Out Of The Japanese Yen"
- Forex Markets: Who 10 Years From Now Wants To Own ...
- We Will Have A Sovereign Debt Crisis Before 2024
- The Next U.S. President
- I Cannot Imagine Buying Bonds Anywhere In The Worl...
- The Bond Bull Market: Coming To An End?
- ▼ March (25)
- ► 2015 (298)