As long as paper currencies are being debased, you are going to need real assets. I do not own agricultural land but it might make sense to buy it now and in fact it is one of the few assets that I would consider buying now. (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), iShares Silver Trust ETF (SLV), PowerShares DB Agriculture Fund (DBA))
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- I Am Short The American Market
- Traders Are Good For The Markets
- Markets: Countries Where I Am Looking To Invest
- Some Countries Are Already In A Recession
- How To Invest: Buy Low, Sell High
- Commodities Will Trade Higher For A While
- China No Longer Able To Fuel World Growth Like It ...
- U.S. Dollar: Intellectually & Economically Indefen...
- Why Is America In Decline?
- Crude Oil: Know Reserves Have Been Declining
- Trump, Sanders: A Sign Of Difficult Times
- U.S. Dollar: Its Correcting But It Will Go Up Agai...
- We Are Going To Have A Financial Crisis In The Nex...
- Central Banks Have Gone Nuts
- China: Speculative Frenzy In Commodity Futures
- Governments Around The World Are Reducing Their U....
- U.S. Stock market: Most Stocks Are Already Going D...
- Markets: Paper Currencies, Real Assets & Agricultu...
- Gold: This Is Not The End Of The Correction
- The Central Bankers Are Going To Fail
- Next Time We Have A Problem It Is Going To Be Wors...
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2015 (298)