Russia wants to cut oil production but I would not do that. I would let the market sort it out.
It may take some time but the reality is that the high cost producers (framers, deep water drilling, oil sands) are stopping exploration and going out of business.
Prices are forcing the high cost explorations to stop operating and what this means is that eventually there will be no oil supply, and the price goes up again. (Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE), Marathon Oil (MRO), Exxon Mobil (XOM), United States Oil Fund LP ETF (USO))
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- A Nasty Bear Market Is Coming
- A Recession By Next Year
- Being A Contrarian, Buying Panic
- We Are Going To Have A Recession
- Central Banks Are Losing Their Power, Huge Problem...
- Gold: What The Commitments of Traders (COT) Report...
- Markets: Donald Trump, Gold
- Investing: Don`t Believe In Propaganda, Don`t List...
- Crude Oil : Supply Is Down, Prices Will Go Up Agai...
- Markets: A Serious Crisis Coming
- Currencies: Bullish On The Russian Ruble (RUB)
- Jim Rogers: "I Am Shorting Stocks In The United St...
- Investing: Some Sectors With A Magnificent Future
- Negative Rates Are A Disaster
- U.S. Debt: There Is No Way America Can Meet Its Ob...
- Investing: A Great Growth Industry
- Oil Stocks: Many Companies Cannot Make Money Right...
- Forex: Buy The Russian Ruble
- Crude Oil Outlook
- Views On Gold
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2015 (298)