Thursday, September 15, 2016

Jim Rogers: "I Am Shorting Stocks In The United States"

People should only invest in what they know about. You should not listen to me or somebody else. If I say to buy "X" and you do not know anything about "X", do not think about investing in "X". Stay with what you know.

I am shorting stocks in the United States, I am short junk bonds, I am long China, I own some Russian shares, I own agricultural commodities. I own some gold and silver but I am not buying them right now. These are some things I am doing now.

Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.

Blog Archive