People should only invest in what they know about. You should not listen to me or somebody else. If I say to buy "X" and you do not know anything about "X", do not think about investing in "X". Stay with what you know.
I am shorting stocks in the United States, I am short junk bonds, I am long China, I own some Russian shares, I own agricultural commodities. I own some gold and silver but I am not buying them right now. These are some things I am doing now.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- A Nasty Bear Market Is Coming
- A Recession By Next Year
- Being A Contrarian, Buying Panic
- We Are Going To Have A Recession
- Central Banks Are Losing Their Power, Huge Problem...
- Gold: What The Commitments of Traders (COT) Report...
- Markets: Donald Trump, Gold
- Investing: Don`t Believe In Propaganda, Don`t List...
- Crude Oil : Supply Is Down, Prices Will Go Up Agai...
- Markets: A Serious Crisis Coming
- Currencies: Bullish On The Russian Ruble (RUB)
- Jim Rogers: "I Am Shorting Stocks In The United St...
- Investing: Some Sectors With A Magnificent Future
- Negative Rates Are A Disaster
- U.S. Debt: There Is No Way America Can Meet Its Ob...
- Investing: A Great Growth Industry
- Oil Stocks: Many Companies Cannot Make Money Right...
- Forex: Buy The Russian Ruble
- Crude Oil Outlook
- Views On Gold
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2015 (298)