If Donald Trump wins the upcoming election and he really does what he says he is going, things like trade wars then it is bad news for the world. The problem is that trade wars always lead to bankruptcy and often led to war. If this happens you would be better off owning a lot of gold.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (128)
- A Nasty Bear Market Is Coming
- A Recession By Next Year
- Being A Contrarian, Buying Panic
- We Are Going To Have A Recession
- Central Banks Are Losing Their Power, Huge Problem...
- Gold: What The Commitments of Traders (COT) Report...
- Markets: Donald Trump, Gold
- Investing: Don`t Believe In Propaganda, Don`t List...
- Crude Oil : Supply Is Down, Prices Will Go Up Agai...
- Markets: A Serious Crisis Coming
- Currencies: Bullish On The Russian Ruble (RUB)
- Jim Rogers: "I Am Shorting Stocks In The United St...
- Investing: Some Sectors With A Magnificent Future
- Negative Rates Are A Disaster
- U.S. Debt: There Is No Way America Can Meet Its Ob...
- Investing: A Great Growth Industry
- Oil Stocks: Many Companies Cannot Make Money Right...
- Forex: Buy The Russian Ruble
- Crude Oil Outlook
- Views On Gold
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2015 (298)