I do not like the fact that the Indian budget deficit is going to continue. India will continue to get deeper and deeper into debt. That is populism, Mr. Modi wants to keep everybody happy! (WisdomTree India Earnings Fund ETF (EPI), iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM))
- The World Has a Money Problem and Gold Will Benefi...
- Bitcoin: The Solution For The World's Currency Pro...
- The Worst Economic Problems Of Our Lifetime Are Co...
- Interest Rates Are Going Much Higher
- Is the Stock Market Right About Trump?
- Junk Bonds: They Will Get Destroyed When Interest ...
- The U.S. Dollar Will Just Go Higher And Higher
- The Fundamentals Are Getting Worse Everywhere
- The U.S. Dollar Is Having A Correction
- Emerging Markets: I'm Very Optimistic About Russia...
- China: A Trade War Will Be Disastrous (iShares FTS...
- I'm Very, Very Bullish on the U.S. Dollar
- Stocks: The 3rd Rate Rise Starts To Cause Problems...
- How Higher Rates Will Impact the Stock Market
- Commodities: A Big Opportunity
- Crude Oil: Expecting a 40-60 Dollars a Barrel Rang...
- Gold: In the Process of Finding a Bottom (SPDR Gol...
- India: I Don't Like The Populist Budget
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)