The U.S. Dollar is having a correction now. All bull markets need corrections, corrections are good. I have not sold any U.S. Dollars. There is going to be turmoil somewhere along the line, we are already seeing it in some places. The Euro currency is going to have a lot of turmoil year. The U.S. Dollar is going to be a "safe haven". It is not a safe haven but is it perceived as a safe haven.
- The Worst Economic Problems Of Our Lifetime Are Co...
- Interest Rates Are Going Much Higher
- Is the Stock Market Right About Trump?
- Junk Bonds: They Will Get Destroyed When Interest ...
- The U.S. Dollar Will Just Go Higher And Higher
- The Fundamentals Are Getting Worse Everywhere
- The U.S. Dollar Is Having A Correction
- Emerging Markets: I'm Very Optimistic About Russia...
- China: A Trade War Will Be Disastrous (iShares FTS...
- I'm Very, Very Bullish on the U.S. Dollar
- Stocks: The 3rd Rate Rise Starts To Cause Problems...
- How Higher Rates Will Impact the Stock Market
- Commodities: A Big Opportunity
- Crude Oil: Expecting a 40-60 Dollars a Barrel Rang...
- Gold: In the Process of Finding a Bottom (SPDR Gol...
- India: I Don't Like The Populist Budget
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)