I have been around long enough to know that everything is possible, no matter how weird it may sound. In fact, the weirdest it sounds probably the more likely it is going to happen. I doubt that there will be a Plaza accord this time around. It is more likely that the U.S. Dollar will just go higher and higher on its own. It will get too high, it will cause serious credit problems for a lot of people that has borrowed a lot of U.S. Dollars and it will make a lot of American companies less competitive.
- The World Has a Money Problem and Gold Will Benefi...
- Bitcoin: The Solution For The World's Currency Pro...
- The Worst Economic Problems Of Our Lifetime Are Co...
- Interest Rates Are Going Much Higher
- Is the Stock Market Right About Trump?
- Junk Bonds: They Will Get Destroyed When Interest ...
- The U.S. Dollar Will Just Go Higher And Higher
- The Fundamentals Are Getting Worse Everywhere
- The U.S. Dollar Is Having A Correction
- Emerging Markets: I'm Very Optimistic About Russia...
- China: A Trade War Will Be Disastrous (iShares FTS...
- I'm Very, Very Bullish on the U.S. Dollar
- Stocks: The 3rd Rate Rise Starts To Cause Problems...
- How Higher Rates Will Impact the Stock Market
- Commodities: A Big Opportunity
- Crude Oil: Expecting a 40-60 Dollars a Barrel Rang...
- Gold: In the Process of Finding a Bottom (SPDR Gol...
- India: I Don't Like The Populist Budget
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)