At the moment you should buy Russia and not buy China. I still own China, I am still bullish but if you are looking for something to buy, Russia is still very cheap. Russia is one of the most hated markets in the world, it is very, very hated as you know. (iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM), Market Vector Russia ETF Trust (RSX), iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index ETF (FXI))
- Mining Stocks: Is There a Risk of Nationalization?...
- Russian Stocks Are Still Cheap
- Why You Shouldn't Buy India Right Now
- Indian Stock market: "I Should Have Been More Pati...
- India: I Should Have Stayed Around
- Not Jumping Into Markets Making All-Time Highs
- Indian Stock Market: Not Wise To Jump Into A Movin...
- The Next Economic Crisis
- Eventually Gold Will Move Much Higher
- Trump Will Debase The U.S. Dollar
- Stock Market, U.S. Economy & Trump
- The Economy Does Not Seem To Be Booming. Why Are S...
- All Bull Markets Need Corrections
- Russia Is Still Very, Very Cheap
- Trump: I'm a Little Bit Confused
- India: It Has Been A Disappointment
- The U.S. Dollar Will Go Higher
- A Safe Haven for Savers
- Video: The Road to Wall Street
- Mine Nationalization: Is It a Serious Risk?
- Favorite Emerging Market
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)