The U.S. stock market is hitting all-time highs, which is a bit peculiar given the state of the world and the state of the economy. The economy does not seem to be booming, it's all based on expectations. (SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY), Technology Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLK), Health Care SPDR ETF (XLV), Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE))
- Mining Stocks: Is There a Risk of Nationalization?...
- Russian Stocks Are Still Cheap
- Why You Shouldn't Buy India Right Now
- Indian Stock market: "I Should Have Been More Pati...
- India: I Should Have Stayed Around
- Not Jumping Into Markets Making All-Time Highs
- Indian Stock Market: Not Wise To Jump Into A Movin...
- The Next Economic Crisis
- Eventually Gold Will Move Much Higher
- Trump Will Debase The U.S. Dollar
- Stock Market, U.S. Economy & Trump
- The Economy Does Not Seem To Be Booming. Why Are S...
- All Bull Markets Need Corrections
- Russia Is Still Very, Very Cheap
- Trump: I'm a Little Bit Confused
- India: It Has Been A Disappointment
- The U.S. Dollar Will Go Higher
- A Safe Haven for Savers
- Video: The Road to Wall Street
- Mine Nationalization: Is It a Serious Risk?
- Favorite Emerging Market
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)