The yields on the Russian government bonds are very high. An investor can get 10 percent in Ruble bonds and in my view the Russian Ruble has stabilized, so it’s a lot better than getting 2 percent in American government bonds.
- Gold Will Skyrocket
- The Sanctions Against Russia Have Helped Russia
- Russia: A Hated Market
- The US Dollar Will Get Overpriced
- Why Russian Bonds Are So Attractive
- Russian Agriculture Is Very Prosperous
- Some US Stocks Are Turning Into a Bubble
- The Federal Reserve Will Not Save The Market
- US Economy: No Signs Of A Recession Yet
- I Bought Russian Stocks Last Week
- Investing In Russia, China and Japan
- The Worst Market Crash In My Lifetime
- What's Going To Trigger The Next Market Collapse
- Stock Market: Crash Later This Year Or Next
- A Bubble Is Forming In Amazon (AMZN)
- Markets: Buying Japanese Stocks
- Video: Investing In Russia, Japan
- How I Am Invested In Russia
- Eventually The Junk Bond Market Is Going To Collap...
- The Most Dangerous Words In The Investment World
- Are Great Traders Born?
- India: Large Debts Means Not Being Able To Grow Ra...
- The US Dollar Is Going To Get Overpriced
- ▼ June (23)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)