China historically has not been a very aggressive nation. There are very few international wars, even when they were great sailors, they did not go over and claim colonies, or go to war with the places they visited. So, historically, China has not been a nation that had international wars.
They have slaughtered each other, they have had civil wars, but they had internal wars at times, but they have not been very aggressive on the international scene.
Yes, I see what is happening in the South China sea now, I do not really know who is right or who is wrong here, they all claim that, "You are wrong!", "You are wrong!". It seems a little absurd that anybody is ranging over a few rocks in the middle of the ocean.
- ► 2017 (130)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)
- Huge Currency Moves Will Cause Trouble
- Can Russia Diversify From Oil?
- Looking For Russian Stocks To Buy
- Ruble Collapse: The Central Bank Is Doing The Righ...
- Currencies: Russian Ruble Collapse
- Countries To Invest Around The World
- Macro Views: Latin America
- U.S. Debt: The U.S. Dollar Will Ultimately Have Se...
- Investing: Why Agriculture Is The Smart Play
- Forex Outlook: U.S. Dollar Will Continue Strong
- Will Oil Fall To 40 Dollars A Barrel?
- Video: Sell-Off In Crude Oil Prices
- Commodities Outlook: Iron Ore
- Precious Metals Outlook
- Index Investing Is The Best Way For Most People
- Ways To Invest In Agriculture: Stock Picking
- More Bullish on Agriculture Than Anything
- Crude Oil: All Major Oil Fields Are In Decline
- Geopolitical: South China Sea Military Moves
- The World Needs An Alternative To Fiat Currencies
- Crypto Currencies: Governments Will Figure A Way T...
- Currencies: The Origin Of The Term Debasement
- All Fiat Currencies Eventually Lose Value
- India Is A Nightmare For Business
- ▼ December (24)