We have got huge currency moves all over the world. The Japanese Yen is down over 50 percent in 2 years. The Euro Currency has collapsed, the Canadian Dollar, the Australian Dollar, the Ruble is certainly one the big ones.
We are going to have some more big dislocations in the world economy because when major currencies, the Japanese Yen for instance is one of the most important currencies in the world, when you have these dislocations, somebody is on the wrong side of the trade. I don`t know who they are obviously, but somebody is long and somebody is short. And the people that are long currencies, when huge moves like these take place, are in trouble.
If you owe a lot of U.S. Dollars for instance, you are suffering right now, wether you are in Japan, in Russia, in Venezuela, wherever you happen to be.
- ► 2017 (128)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)
- Huge Currency Moves Will Cause Trouble
- Can Russia Diversify From Oil?
- Looking For Russian Stocks To Buy
- Ruble Collapse: The Central Bank Is Doing The Righ...
- Currencies: Russian Ruble Collapse
- Countries To Invest Around The World
- Macro Views: Latin America
- U.S. Debt: The U.S. Dollar Will Ultimately Have Se...
- Investing: Why Agriculture Is The Smart Play
- Forex Outlook: U.S. Dollar Will Continue Strong
- Will Oil Fall To 40 Dollars A Barrel?
- Video: Sell-Off In Crude Oil Prices
- Commodities Outlook: Iron Ore
- Precious Metals Outlook
- Index Investing Is The Best Way For Most People
- Ways To Invest In Agriculture: Stock Picking
- More Bullish on Agriculture Than Anything
- Crude Oil: All Major Oil Fields Are In Decline
- Geopolitical: South China Sea Military Moves
- The World Needs An Alternative To Fiat Currencies
- Crypto Currencies: Governments Will Figure A Way T...
- Currencies: The Origin Of The Term Debasement
- All Fiat Currencies Eventually Lose Value
- India Is A Nightmare For Business
- ▼ December (24)