They have been trying to slow things down, they had inflation, they had a property bubble and the government is rightly trying to slow things down.Sme of their customers are slowing down, Europe, etcetera. So, yes, things are changing in China, they have been slowing down.
I have been buying Chinese shares for the past year. I did not buy Chinese stocks between 2008 and 2013. But the government came down with a list of the parts of the Chinese economy they are going to emphasize, where they are going to billions of dollars emphasizing these parts of the economy. So I have been buying shares in those sectors of the Chinese economy.
- ► 2016 (206)
- North Korea: Investing In Mining
- Korea: It`s Going To Be The Most Exciting Country ...
- Emerging Markets: North Korea
- Swiss Franc: Less Bad Than The Other Currencies
- Central Banks Are Ruining Us All
- Investing: Agriculture Commodities Are Outperformi...
- Russia: Looking For Shares To Buy
- Learn To Sell Short
- Base Metals Selling Off, World Economy Is Slowing ...
- Crude Oil: Getting Close To A Bottom
- Investing: Successful Investors
- Video: The Disciplined Investor/ Trader
- China Is Slowing Down But There Are Interesting Se...
- U.S Stocks Vs. Japanese Stocks
- Bullish on Japanese Stocks
- When A Few Producers Go Bankrupt, Oil Will Go Much...
- Is The Commodities Bull Market Over?
- Investing: When Thing Are Collapsing
- ▼ January (18)