I don`t know if this commodities bull market is over, I happen to think it is not. But we are having a major correction , which is normal in markets. That is the way markets have always worked.
I do not see enough permanent supply in most commodities, except maybe in iron ore and a couple of other commodities. I don`t see enough permanent supply to end the bull market unless we are going to have an economic collapse. We could and will eventually.
I am especially optimistic about agriculture at the moment.
Related Exchange Traded Funds: SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), United States Oil Fund LP ETF (USO), PowerShares DB Agriculture Fund (DBA)
- ► 2016 (206)
- North Korea: Investing In Mining
- Korea: It`s Going To Be The Most Exciting Country ...
- Emerging Markets: North Korea
- Swiss Franc: Less Bad Than The Other Currencies
- Central Banks Are Ruining Us All
- Investing: Agriculture Commodities Are Outperformi...
- Russia: Looking For Shares To Buy
- Learn To Sell Short
- Base Metals Selling Off, World Economy Is Slowing ...
- Crude Oil: Getting Close To A Bottom
- Investing: Successful Investors
- Video: The Disciplined Investor/ Trader
- China Is Slowing Down But There Are Interesting Se...
- U.S Stocks Vs. Japanese Stocks
- Bullish on Japanese Stocks
- When A Few Producers Go Bankrupt, Oil Will Go Much...
- Is The Commodities Bull Market Over?
- Investing: When Thing Are Collapsing
- ▼ January (18)