Every time I lose money, I wish I had done it differently. Of course I say, "Why didn`t I do it differently?"
When you have a few bad things in a row, I stop to figure out what is going wrong. You cannot just say because the moon is wrong or the starts are wrong. You have to figure out and that to may be a time when you should do nothing for a while so you can calm down and not get too bogged down in the mistakes that you have made.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2016 (207)
- I Will Not Have Money In Japan A Few Years From No...
- The Reasons I Own The Yen
- The Fundamentals For Commodities Are Improving
- TPP: Free Trade Is Usually Good For Everybody
- TPP: Some People Are Going To Boom, Others Are Goi...
- Video: The Secrecy Of TPP
- Japan: Investing Outlook
- Reserve Currency: The World Is Moving Away From Th...
- Money Is A Complicated Product
- Video: Money Lessons For Kids
- U.S. Dollar: I Own A Lot Of Them
- Some Day We Are All Going To Pay The Price For All...
- Video: Fund Experts Forum (Jim Rogers)
- Emerging Markets: Look At Iran, African Countries ...
- Video: Views On The Crude Oil Market
- China: Nothing Goes Straight Up
- Investing: Agriculture Is The Smart Play
- One Of The Great Growth Industries For The Next De...
- The Next Economic Crisis Will Be Terrible
- Investment Opportunity: Russian Government Bonds
- Crude Oil: Price Outlook
- Successful Investors Do Nothing Most Of The Time
- I Bought More Chinese Stocks Recently
- Buying Russian Government Bonds
- Gold: When to Buy
- Gold: Haven`t Been A Buyer For 5 Years
- Emerging Markets Part 3: Places To Look Now
- Emerging Markets Part 2: Myanmar
- Emerging Markets Part 1: North Korea
- What I Am Buying In Russia
- Video: Buying Russian Shares
- Investing: What To Do After A Few Losses?
- ▼ May (32)