We are certainly going to have worse times than we had in our lifetimes. How bad? I expect it to be worse than anything we had in our lifetimes because the debt is like nothing that has ever been in recorded history. America is now the largest debtor nation in the history of the world!
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (166)
- Currencies: Fundamentals Are More Important Than I...
- Housing Prices In London Are Going To Go Down
- The British Pound (GBP) Is Going To Go Down Wether...
- The BOJ Is The Only Buyer Of JGB`s
- Stocks: What To Buy After A Bear Market
- Gold: Not Rushing To Buy
- Markets: Looking To Buy A Russian Tourism Company
- Avoiding The Urge To Trade All The Time
- A Fundamentally Sound, Hated Market
- Stock Market: Only A Few Generals Are Holding The ...
- Investing: Russian Ruble, Short-Term Russian Gover...
- Investing: Not Very Active Right Now
- Stocks: Reasons To Invest In The Russian Stock Mar...
- Portfolio: U.S. Dollars, Chinese Shares, Agricultu...
- Markets & Economy: Worse Times Than We Had In Our ...
- An Important Top For U.S. Equities
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2015 (298)