It is certainly beaten down. I cannot think of any market in the world that is more hated than the Russian stock market. I have learned over the years that if you buy something that is really hated, especially if it is fundamentally sound, you are going to do OK. It may take a some time but you will probably going to do OK.
Russia has huge resources. It is not a debtor nation, it is still a big creditor nation, the currency is convertible. They have problems but they have been doing the right things. I wish their central banker was our central banker. (iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM), Market Vector Russia ETF Trust (RSX))
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- Currencies: Fundamentals Are More Important Than I...
- Housing Prices In London Are Going To Go Down
- The British Pound (GBP) Is Going To Go Down Wether...
- The BOJ Is The Only Buyer Of JGB`s
- Stocks: What To Buy After A Bear Market
- Gold: Not Rushing To Buy
- Markets: Looking To Buy A Russian Tourism Company
- Avoiding The Urge To Trade All The Time
- A Fundamentally Sound, Hated Market
- Stock Market: Only A Few Generals Are Holding The ...
- Investing: Russian Ruble, Short-Term Russian Gover...
- Investing: Not Very Active Right Now
- Stocks: Reasons To Invest In The Russian Stock Mar...
- Portfolio: U.S. Dollars, Chinese Shares, Agricultu...
- Markets & Economy: Worse Times Than We Had In Our ...
- An Important Top For U.S. Equities
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2015 (298)