One of the best rules anybody can learn about investing in the finical markets is to do nothing, absolutely nothing unless there is something to do.
Patience is an asset for investors.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- Markets: I Am Very Pessimistic
- We Are Going To Have A Serious Crisis In The U.K.
- U.S. Stock Market: Distribution Has Been Taking Pl...
- Investing Tips
- Markets: Most Stocks Are Going Down
- Investing: Buying A Stock And Own It Forever
- The Deutsche Bank (Deutsche Bank AG (USA) (NYSE:DB...
- Forex: The EURUSD Will Go Below Parity
- World Economy: We Are Heading Into A Disaster
- Zero Interest Rates All Over The World
- What`s Ahead For U.S. Stocks
- Investing: My Number One Advice
- ▼ July (12)
- ► 2015 (298)