I am very pessimistic about what is going to happen in the world. Asia, Europe, America, the central banks have been printing for 8 years now, interest rates have gone to nothing. I t never happened in world history that you had all major central banks; Japan, Europe, Britain, America printing huge amounts of money, driving interest rates to absurd, artificial levels. It is going to end and when it ends we are going to pay a very serious price.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (131)
- Markets: I Am Very Pessimistic
- We Are Going To Have A Serious Crisis In The U.K.
- U.S. Stock Market: Distribution Has Been Taking Pl...
- Investing Tips
- Markets: Most Stocks Are Going Down
- Investing: Buying A Stock And Own It Forever
- The Deutsche Bank (Deutsche Bank AG (USA) (NYSE:DB...
- Forex: The EURUSD Will Go Below Parity
- World Economy: We Are Heading Into A Disaster
- Zero Interest Rates All Over The World
- What`s Ahead For U.S. Stocks
- Investing: My Number One Advice
- ▼ July (12)
- ► 2015 (298)