Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Emerging Markets: Some Are Great, Some Are A Disaster

There is no such thing as emerging economies. There are some great ones, some mediocre ones and some disaster ones, so do not put them all together.

I am optimistic about things like Kazakhstan now, Nigeria, I am looking at Iran and I am wildly bullish on North Korea. I am bullish on China but I am not buying China. China is going to be  the next great country in the world. ( iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM), iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index ETF (FXI))

Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.

Blog Archive