There is no such thing as emerging economies. There are some great ones, some mediocre ones and some disaster ones, so do not put them all together.
I am optimistic about things like Kazakhstan now, Nigeria, I am looking at Iran and I am wildly bullish on North Korea. I am bullish on China but I am not buying China. China is going to be the next great country in the world. ( iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM), iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index ETF (FXI))
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (130)
- Emerging Markets Will Suffer
- The Fed Will Raise Rates After The Election
- The U.S. Stock Market May Turn Into A Bubble
- Markets: Russia Is Cheap
- Alternative Energy Is Not Competitive
- Crude Oil Prices Will Be Much Higher In 2 or 3 Yea...
- Emerging Markets: Some Are Great, Some Are A Disas...
- China: I Am Bullish About These Sectors
- China: The Companies That Deal With The West Are G...
- Markets: Opportunity And Crisis Are The Same Thing...
- World Economy: Something Is Wrong
- Markets: A Recession Is About To Hit
- The U.S. Stock Market Is Tricking Everybody
- ▼ August (13)
- ► 2015 (298)